Monday, December 28, 2009

Zachery Michael Panson

We are so happy and excited to welcome our new baby boy to our family!!!!!!!!! Zach was born on December 17, 2009. Everything went well with mom and baby. We are so excited to finally have a little boy to add to our family. He has already stolen our hearts (along with our sleep!!!). The girls love him and Cassie is so excited to be a big sister. They love to be "helpful" and sometimes it makes me nervous, but it is so cute to watch them with Zach. Him and his daddy are already buddies and Mike is excited to finally have another male in the house. As for me...well he's my little sweetheart and it already makes me sad to think of him growing up. I love to just hold him and look at him....he's such a cutie. We love him and are so happy to have him!!!!!

6 comments:

Jen Paris said...

Love those pictures, ADORABLE!!!!! Congratulations. :)

Lisa Mills Photography said...

Congrats Stef. I am way excited for you. He looks like such a cutie. Miss ya

Meg said...

He is sooo cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!

Kim said...

Congrats! He is handsome!

Stutz Family said...

He definitely looks like a Panson! I'm happy that all went well and that the girls are excited for him. We love you guys!

Emily Hyte said...

What a sweetie! Heard from someone who read on your facebook about the impending birth, but I am glad to see pics on the blog (since I don't 'book). Congrats and good luck with your big helpers!